- Chi Siamo
- Cosa facciamo
- Prodotti e Servizi
- Agenda Strategica
The conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and Applications of Semantics for Large Scale Information Systems (ODBASE’14) provides a forum on the use of ontologies and data semantics in novel applications. Of particular relevance to ODBASE 2014 are papers that bridge traditional boundaries between disciplines such as databases, social networks, mobile systems, artificial intelligence, information retrieval, and computational linguistics.
ODBASE 2014 will consider two categories of papers: research and experience. Research papers must contain novel, unpublished results. Experience papers must describe existing, real-world scale systems; preference will be given to papers that describe software products or systems that are in wide experimental and industry use.
- Start-up ungherese cerca agenti commerciali per software di text-mining automatizzato
- Fondazione TIM: nuovo bando sulla Formazione a Distanza
- Master di II livello in Inter IOT
- Horizon 2020: Socioeconomic and Cultural Transformations in the context of the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Bandi Aperti: FAST TRACK TO INNOVATION di Horizon 2020
Iscriviti alle Newsletter